Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
ARRMA 1/5 OUTCAST 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Stunt Truck
Fully assembled and ready for your choice of electronics, the ARRMA® OUTCAST ™ 1/5 4WD Extreme Bash Stunt Truck Roller provides extra durability wherever it counts - making it the ultimate platform for performing stunts and bashing over brutal terrain.
EXB 7075 T6 5 mm thick CNC laser-etched aluminum chassis plate
EXB Body in matt and gloss effect
Oil-filled adjustable 20mm shock absorbers with 6mm thick shock absorber shafts.
dBoots® Back-Flip tires
In the box
(1) ARRMA® OUTCAST ™ 1/5 4WD Extreme Bash Stunt Truck Roller
(1) Option 39T Spur Gear
(1) 49-series motor plate
(1) 56-series motor plate
(1) 1/5 servo mounts
(1) 1/6 servo mounts
(1) Product Manual
Needs to be supplemented with:
Electronic speed control
LiPo charging bag
This is ARRMA® bashing performance at its biggest and best! Fully assembled and ready to complete with your choice of radio and 8S brushless power system, the 1/5 OUTCAST™ 4WD EXtreme Bash Stunt Truck Roller is the perfect platform for blasting over rough terrain and performing flips and tricks with ease.
- EXB 7075 T6 5mm thick CNC aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- EXB Red-anodized CNC aluminum front brace mount
- EXB Matte and gloss effect body
- Heavy-duty 8mm thick steel rear turnbuckles
- Heavy-duty 7mm thick steel steering turnbuckles
- Oil-filled adjustable 20mm bore shocks with 6mm thick shock shafts and new plush shock tuning
- Heavy-duty servo saver springs
- Front and rear sway bars
- Red-anodized aluminum 49 and 56 series motor plates
- dBoots® Back-Flip tires
- 47T and optional 39T Spur Gear
- Servo mounts for 1/5 and 1/6 servos
- Wheelie bar
- Front bumper with impact-absorbing design
- Easy-access 3-bolt sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Ultra-thick composite front and rear shock towers
- Black anodized aluminum rear lower chassis brace
- Multi-structured center brace system for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Easy-access front and rear diff module design
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Easy-access waterproof electronics module
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- 2-year warranty (see website support for details)
Equipped right out of the box with a premium package of EXtreme Bash (EXB) parts and options, the 1/5 OUTCAST™ 4WD EXB Stunt Truck Roller is the top-of-the-line ARRMA® large-scale stunt vehicle. It has extra toughness everywhere it counts. Components receiving the EXB treatment include the 5mm thick EXB 7075 T6 CNC aluminum laser-etched chassis plate; EXB red-anodized CNC aluminum front brace mount; and exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect finished body for a look unlike any other vehicle.
With adjustable, oil-filled, 20mm bore shocks on ultra-thick composite towers soaking up the bumps, the 1/5 OUTCAST™ 4WD EXB Stunt Truck Roller blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass — all terrain and all conditions. Long-lasting dBoots® Back-Flip tires on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs add all-terrain traction. Everything in the durable design contributes to confident control and responsive handling.
A center body support, aluminum center braces and composite chassis side pods add more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to demanding stunts and brutal terrain.
ARRMA® engineering also cuts your maintenance time to the minimum. The 1/5 OUTCAST™ 4WD EXB Stunt Truck Roller has an efficient, driver-friendly design, with easy-access front and rear diff modules and a sliding mount for fast, hassle-free motor access. The easy-access, molded electronics module contains a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray, and is ready to protect your choice of electronics from dirt and moisture.
It all adds up to make the 1/5 OUTCAST™ 4WD EXtreme Bash Stunt Truck Roller more than just massive and powerful. It's the ultimate ARRMA® stunt bash machine for the ultimate large-scale experience.
|Approximate Assembly Time||1 - 3 hours|
|Ball Bearings||Full set, rubber shielded|
|Body||Painted, decalled and trimmed|
|Chassis||5mm plate, 7075-T6 aluminum|
|Differential||Gear type, 3 diffs total|
|Final Drive Ratio||9.1 - 28.4|
|Front Track||23.46" (596mm)|
|Internal Gear Ratio||9.06|
|Product Height||12.01" (305 mm)|
|Product Length||28.11" (714 mm)|
|Product Weight||23.32lbs (10.6kg)|
|Product Width||23.46" (596 mm)|
|Rear Track||23.46" (596mm)|
|Shock Type||Aluminum body oil-filled coil-over springs|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Spur Gear||47T fitted, 39T included|
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|
|Wheelbase||16.93" (430 mm)|