Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
You can pre-book your Drag Slash, choose the color between 6 different body varnishes.
We will return with the delivery date when we receive that information from the supplier.
Drag Slash Chevy C10 RTR Metallic
Comes without battery charger.
Engineered to Win™
Drag Slash has been engineered with thoughtful features and innovative performance to win at any level of skill and experience. The Pro Series Magnum 272R gearbox is engineered for massive torque. The proven Velineon power system delivers strong, reliable muscle to lay down the quickest passes. The exclusive Drag Mode and Trans Brake provide incredible versatility—and Drag Slash does it all with classic Chevy C10 style. This is no prep racing the Traxxas way.
All-New Pro Series Magnum 272R™
The Magnum 272R transmission is built for hard-hitting torque. The 272R features a blue-anodized aluminum motor plate, all-metal gears, and a sealed silicone-filled 4-gear differential tuned specifically for drag racing with 500K heavy-weight diff fluid.
TSM with Drag Race Mode
It’s easy to drive like a pro with Traxxas Stability Management. TSM makes racing more fun by allowing the driver to experience the fastest possible straight line acceleration with incredible stability and precise control. After you cross the finish line, TSM dramatically improves braking performance and helps prevent spin outs.
Traxxas Trans Brake
Think you’re quick on the trigger? This is quicker. Hold the TQi transmitter’s Trans Brake Switch and set the throttle at the starting line – when the flag drops, release the switch for the quickest launch every time.
Ultimate Traction and Control
Scale realism meets engineered performance. Ultra-wide Mickey Thompson ET Drag Slicks feature an innovative carcass design and molded high-density foam inserts for massive traction off the line and down the track.
- Length (with wheelie bar): 754mm
- Length (body only): 574mm
- Front Track: 236mm
- Rear Track: 205mm
- Width: 279mm
- Weight: 2372g
- Height: 196mm
- Wheelbase (at ride-height): 327mm
- Shocks: Long (front and rear)
- Tire Diameter (front): 3.35 inches (85mm)
- Tire Diameter (rear): 4.13 inches (105mm)
- Tire Width (front): 1.04 inches (27mm)
- Tire Width (rear): 2.25 inches (57mm)
- Wheel Diameter (front): 2.2 inches (56mm)
- Wheel Diameter (rear): 2.2/3.0 inches (56/76mm)
- Speed Control: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500Kv Motor (10-Turn)
- Transmission: Pro-Series Magnum 272R
- Overall Drive Ratio: 9.82:1
- Differential Type: Sealed, Hardened Steel Bevel, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 48
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
- Brake Type: Trans Brake, Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 2WD
- Steering: Dual-Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel
- Servo: #2075 High Torque Waterproof
- Skill Level: 4
- Battery Tray: 165 x 50 x 23/25mm
What’s In The Box:
- Traxxas Drag Slash, Ready-To-Race® model with Velineon® VXL-3s and 3500kV motor
- TQi™ 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system with Trans Brake
- Quick Start Guide
- Optimized 2S high-speed pinion gear
- High quality maintenance tools
- 26 mm and 18 mm wheelie bar wheels
What You’ll Need:
- Battery Pack: Drag Slash performs best with a #2869X 2-cell LiPo battery. See full list of batteries.
- Charger: Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger (model #2971) is recommended for easy and fast charging performance. Click here for a full list of Traxxas chargers.
- AA Alkaline Batteries: Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter