Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Factory Five '33 Hot Rod Coupé 1/10 AWD RTR (Supplied without battery / charger)
You can pre-book your Hot Rod, choose a color between red and blue.
We will return with the delivery date when we receive that information from the supplier.
Traxxas Factory Five ’33 Hot Rod Coupe RED - 4-TEC 3.0
The Traxxas Factory Five 1933 Hot Rod Coupe honors the early days of hot rodding when big power, bright chrome, and curved steel ruled the streets. Like its full-size Factory Five counterpart, the ‘33 Coupe combines modern chassis design with a drop-dead gorgeous body. Riding on the 4-Tec 3.0 chassis, the Traxxas ’33 Hot Rod Coupe offers blistering speed and razor-sharp reflexes with timeless good looks. Beautiful to behold and even more fun to drive, the Traxxas Factory Five Hot Rod Coupe adds a classic touch to your RC experience.
A steeply-raked chrome grille flows into the long narrow hood and aggressively chopped roof. Chrome headlights flank the sculpted fenders with full running boards. Deep, lustrous paint and wild graphics complete the package. The look is pure classic hot rod and Traxxas brings this timeless style to life in 1/10 scale.
New 4-Tec 3.0 Hot Rod Chassis
The 4-Tec 3.0 chassis wheelbase is extended to 300mm and outfitted with ultra low-profile suspension. This allows for highly accurate, deep-cut body lines and exacting proportions throughout both models. The rigid modular platform delivers ultimate steering precision and nearly infinite tuning potential. No classic hot rod ever handled this well.
Factory-installed LED lighting adds another layer of scale detail to the sculpted Hot Rod bodies. Brilliant white LEDs illuminate the headlight housings to lead the way with red tail light lenses for the competition as you blow past them. Naturally everything’s waterproof to keep the fun going, regardless of weather conditions.
- Length: 423mm
- Front Width: 195mm
- Rear Width: 200mm
- Ground Clearance: 9mm
- Weight: 1.89kg with body (with battery)
- Height (ride): 151mm
- Wheelbase: 300mm
- Shock Length: 39mm (front and rear)
- Tire Diameter: 73mm
- Tire Width (front): 1.1 inches (28mm)
- Tire Width (rear): 1.3 inches (32mm)
- Wheel Diameter: 2.1 inches (54mm)
- Speed Control: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn)
- Transmission: Single Speed Direct Drive
- Overall Drive Ratio: 11.38
- Differential Type: Sealed, Hardened Steel Bevel, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 48
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Dual-Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Servo: #2075 High Torque Waterproof
- Top Speed: 48+kph (with included optional pinion gear)
- Skill Level: 1
- Battery Tray: L158 x W46 x H23/25mm
What’s In The Box:
- Traxxas Factory Five replica Hot Rod, Ready-To-Race® Model with Titan® 12T 550 Motor
- XL-5™ Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- TQ™ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Quick Start Guide
- High Quality Maintenance Tools
- Optional High Speed Pinion Gear
What You’ll Need:
- Battery Pack: Traxxas Hot Rods require the use of a 7-Cell NiMH “flat pack” or 2-Cell LiPo Battery equipped with a Traxxas High Current Connector
- Charger: Traxxas EZ-Peak Plus (model #2970GX) recommended
- AA Alkaline Batteries: Four AA batteries for the transmitter