Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
RC10B6.3 1:10 2WD El-BuggyTeam Kit
B6.3 kommer som byggsats. Du behöver komplettera med:
Batteri 2S lipo
Däck & Fälg
Karossen kommer omålad.
The engineering continues. The RC10B6.3 continues the trend of refinement and reliable performance set forth by its predecessors. With an all-new wide-pivot rear end and chassis-mounted servo mount, the RC10B6.3 is unmatched in stability and confidence.
Performance isn't the only category that has been improved for this generation; durability has also taken a step forward by resolving issues such as bending wing mounts, steering bellcrank screw breakage, and excessive steering linkage play. Additional new features that were designed for the racer in mind are: an integrated transponder mount, +4 mm shock rod ends, tie-rod battery brace hardware and linkage included, 2-wire and 3-wire containing clips, rear shock tower guards, and a redesigned smooth front shock tower to cover the exposed screw heads.
The #90029 RC10B6.3 is the carpet/astroturf variant boasting an all-new HD slipper spring assembly which uses the 11mm Octalock slipper pads (premium LCF pad material included in the kit!) for smoother engagement on high-traction surfaces, +3mm chassis for added stability, steel chassis weights for tuning weight bias, front and rear anti-roll bars, and a gear differential. The kit setup has been optimized so that you can have a competitive race car straight out of the box.
- New wide pivot rear aluminum arm mounts for use with 73mm arms and 69mm CVA bones to give more predictable rear traction and an easy-to-drive rear-end feel
- New servo mounting system with aluminum chassis mounts and molded brace is much easier to assemble and has an integrated transponder mount
- New molded front and rear tower covers protect the edges of the carbon fiber from damage, and keeps from damaging the track surface
- Octalock spur gear and 11mm Octalock LCF pads using the heavier RC10B74.1 slipper spring for maximum consistency and higher torque capacity
- Tie-rod battery brace parts and hardware included in kit for tuning additional chassis flex
- Molded wire clips included for motor and ESC wires to keep your wiring organized
- Updated carbon fiber front and rear shock towers with fine hole spacing adjustment
- +3mm extended chassis length for additional stability and reduced weight transfer in high-traction conditions
- Updated chassis and side rails for use with new direct-to-chassis servo mount giving a more direct steering feel and predictable chassis flex going into and out of corners
- Updated top plate that keys to a new steering bellcrank brace for increased durability
- Updated rear wing mounts for more durability and less bending
- Set screw and flanged nut rear bottom shock mounting hardware for quick and easy shock removal
- +1 carbon fiber steering arms
- Black steel M4 low profile (LP) serrated wheel nuts
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(R) transmission assembly for optimal mass balance on high- grip clay track surfaces
- Fluid-filled gear differential included to withstand high load cornering
- Front and rear anti-roll bars included to provide less chassis roll on high-grip surfaces
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with X-rings for low friction assembly
- Machined shock pistons for more precise fit and smoother operation
- V2 12mm shock springs for lower achievable ride height and nimbler feel
- Aluminum rear ballstud mount with three link positions for maximum adjustability and added strength
- Factory Team ball bearing set with 24 precision ball bearings, now oiled instead of greased for more efficient drivetrain
- Easy-access differential with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm height adjustment inserts included. (RC10B6.3 comes with a gear differential). Height adjustment inserts allow driveshaft alignment through all ride height and axle height configurations
- Rear hub assembly with aluminum vertical ball stud camber link mount and axle height inserts for precise roll center adjustment
- Front wing mount and front wing included to increased downforce and front grip
- Integrated 30mm fan mount (fan not included) to prevent motor fade due to overheating
- 69mm CVA bones for reduced bone plunge and minimized friction at drive pin
- The symmetric rear arms with improved geometry and stiffness can be flipped to allow a "split" for rear shock mounting position. Arms are available in 73mm and 75mm lengths (73mm included)
- Outer rear hinge pin is captured with bolt head and lock nut for increased durability
- Steel electronics and steel under-servo plates included for improved mass balance and lower overall center of mass
- 5mm aluminum clamping wheel hexes
- Lightweight aluminum one-piece top shaft and gear
- Body designed with lower center of mass improves handling on high-grip surfaces (clear body and wing included)
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body, fan, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.