Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Pearl Svart Airbrush Färg
Hobbynox Airbrush Colors
- Our water-based airbrush paint is made with light-fast pigments, durable resins and quality ingredients. Hobbynox Airbrush Colors works on polycarbonate (Lexan®) and most other plastics, fabrics, wood, metals, ceramic, poster boards, glass and more. The colors are water-based and non-toxic. Hobbynox Airbrush Colors remains flexible and resists cracking, chipping and most impact damage. Hobbynox Airbrush Colors include Opaque (solids), Transparent, Neon, Pearl and Iridescents. Hobbynox Airbrush Colors work best out of the bottle with a 0.5 mm tip-sized airbrush operated @ 2.8-3.5 BAR. For smaller tip-sizes, lower the BAR settings and fine-line detailed artwork - reduce with Hobbynox SP Reducer/Cleaner (up to 25%). Hobbynox Airbrush Colors cure with the assistance of mild-heat and airflow. Items to be painted with Hobbynox Airbrush Colors include:
- R/C Polycarbonate Bodyshells
- Fishing Lures
- Model Kits (if the model doesn't have too much details)
- Custom Airbrush Paint Jobs
- Perfect to use when fading/mixing with other transparent colors or back them with solid white for a lighter appearence, or any other color for a custom effect.
- Use either Pearl Silver or Pearl Gold backing for a pearl look or Chrome for a deep metallic look.
- Transparent Grey is also perfect to use as a window tint.
- Hobbynox Intercoat-Clear (dries flat - not meant to be used as a true gloss clear coat)
- Automotive Urethane Clear
- Many other clear/top coats are compatible - test first
- To be used with Hobbynox Airbrush Colors when a thinner viscosity is wanted/needed.
- Generally added 10% per volume to paint. May be added in greater quantities to achieve best viscosity for atomization of paint.
- Paint has a 72 hour pot-life after mixing with SP Reducer/Cleaner.
- The best airbrush cleaner for Hobbynox Airbrush Colors - especially when the colors are mixed with Hobbynox Intercoat-Clear.
- Water-based polyurethane clear which can be used as protective inter-coat and balancing clear over Hobbynox Airbrush Colors or directly mixed with the paint for improved spray performance, improved coating durability and urethane-like performance with automotive airbrushing on hard surfaces.
- When used separately the Intercoat-Clear dries to a flat, hard and level/smooth surface perfect for taping and masking onto with reduced chance of under-spray.
- Mix 10% Hobbynox Intercoat-Clear or more with Hobbynox Airbrush Colors. Leveling/smoothness and airbrush flow on non-porous surfaces is greatly increased. Airbrush Colors dry hard and durable quickly when mixed with Intercoat Clear.
- Intercoat-Clear also serves as an adhesion promoter (for painting hard surfaces) when mixed with Hobbynox Airbrush Colors.
- Intercoat-Clear is not a paint reducer and it does not thin the paint. For paint viscosity reduction - use Hobbynox SP Reducer/Cleaner.
- Use the Intercoat-Clear mixed Airbrush Colors within 6 hours. Keep colors capped airtight after use.