- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
GMADE 1/10 R1 Rock Buggy 4wd Crawler RTR (utan batteri o laddare)
The R1 Rock Buggy is a shaft driven crawler that replicates the look of a high performance rock buggy, and delivers performance that makes it a capable scale recreation of the real thing. The molded composite tube frame features an incredibly realistic appearance, and red pre painted body panels. But this design does more than look the part, it provides protection to your electronics, and keeps everything safe when you tumble down the rocks.
R1 TUBE CHASSIS
The one-piece graphite axle housing is made of high strength plastic for maximum durability and easy maintenance. Inside, both front and rear axles have solid differential gears to provide a stronger driving force in any driving conditions. The gears are protected by a glossy metal cover for added scale realism.
R1 DRIVE TRAIN
Portal axles simply mean the drive axles are above the center of the wheels. This gives theR1 greater ground clearance beneath the axles than other trucks using the same tyres.
The R1 portal gear offers high ground clearance and can reduce speed
The perfectly sealed R1 transmission is dust proof. Full ball bearings are placed at all axis of the gears. You can also adjust the gear mesh backlash exactly the way you want because the motor mount cap can be opened and closed for you to see in.
R1 G-TRANSITION SHOCK ABSORBER
The G-Transition shock settings can be changed to suit your driving style, courses and terrain, these can be setup to run in Droop or Sprung suspension setup. This can greatly upgrade your driving performance. You can set up to run in Droop or Sprung suspension setup.
Gmade R1 Features:
- Ready to run
- Gmade 2.4 Ghz radio system
- RS-540 27T motor
- Brushed E042Aelectronic speed controller
- High torque S12321 standard servo
- Realistic tube chassis
- Portal axles
- Portal gears
- Sealed dust proof transmission
- Full ball bearings on all of the gears
- G-Transition Shock absorbers
- 2.2" GT beadlock wheels
- Super soft Bighorn tyres
- Body panels and decals
- Width: 290mm (11.4 inch)
- Height: 190mm (7.5 inch)
- Length: 440mm (17.3 inch)
- Wheelbase: 310mm (12.2 inch)
- Wheels: 56mm (2.2 inch) Dual side beedlock wheels
- Tyre Height: 136mm (5.3 inch)
- Tyre Width: 59mm (2.3 inch)
- Tyre Inner Diameter: 56mm (2.2 inch)
- Axle Ground Clearance: 55mm (2.2 inch)
- Center Ground Clearance (Droop Set-up): 75mm (3 inch)
- Center Ground Clearance (Sprung Set-up): 95mm (3.7 inch)
- Dean Connector