- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
REDS 521 1:8 GTS 3.5cc GT Nitromotor
To make it simple REDS Racing’s new generation engines are produced with different materials, from different suppliers and with new technologies. All assembled in-house.
- New Crankcase design: REDS Racing S line features a new and unique high stiffness crankcase design. It is all new materials and casting technology. The engine is produced with pressure die casting, this is a very high quality process. Previous generation R line crankcase was with gravity casting.
- New Carburetor and venturi: Another big improvement is the brand new aluminum carburetor made from pressure die casting. We have decided to change carburetor materials from plastic to aluminum to further improve idle stability and tuning. On a technical note, the new carburetor is 30° inclined for better fluid dynamics to increase engine power. Finally, the new carburetor has an insulator to reduce carburetor temperature and increase idle stability at high temperatures.
- New Clamping System: the new carburetor retainer allows better blocking of the carburetor without damaging the plastic bush thus guaranteeing better reliability and less maintenance.
- New Materials: 521 GTS Engine features new materials for piston, sleeve and crankcase in order to optimize thermal expansion and improve power. The idea was to develop a high power engine even more powerful than M5GT engine with exceptional fuel mileage. We have achieved it.
- New 5 Ports Sleeve: New high torque 5 ports sleeve for improved torque and power output.
New manifolds and Pipes have been specifically developed for the S line.
We recommend to use the new engine together with Reds Racing 2113 pipe and S manifold,
TS7 glow plug and Reds Racing Gt Clutch system
Category: 1/8 GT
Displacement [cm^3]: 3,5
Bore [mm]: 16,05
Stroke [mm] 167.3
Inlet ports: 5
Outlet ports: 1
Front ball bearing: 7x19x6 rubber seal made in Japan
Rear ball bearing: 14x25,4x6 Swiss made ceramic os steel
Carburetor diameter [mm]: 7.0 stock (7.5, 8.0, 8.5 and 9 optional)
Carburetor: VCX2-A aluminum (2 needles)
Weight [g]: 350
Engine temperature: 110-130°C (depending on air temperature)
Recommended Glow plug: REDS TS7
Recommended pipe: REDS 2113 + S
Recommended fuel: 16-25% nitro, 8-10% oil
Break-in fuel: 12% oil