Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Lipo batteries must always be charged with a lipo battery charger.
Lipo should be stored "Storage" charged. There is a charging program in the charger.
Batteries must always be disconnected from the car / boat / aircraft when not in use.
Traxxas TRX-4 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT - Scale & Trail Crawler
NOTE! Delivered without battery and charger.
Originally introduced in 1966 as a 4x4 compact SUV, the Ford Bronco matured as a full-size truck in the late 1970s, cementing its status as a rugged off-roader. Traxxas honors the classic 1979 Ford Bronco with this beautifully detailed and faithful reproduction mounted on the incredibly capable TRX-4 chassis. From the chrome wheels and bumpers to the gorgeous Sunset or red graphics, the TRX-4 recaptures the Bronco’s iconic era with the toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.
|Officially Licensed Ford Bronco Body|| Rigid Steel Frame||Suspension|
- Length: 523 mm
- Front Track: 249 mm
- Rear Track: 249 mm
- Ground Clearance: 80 mm
- Weight: 2.91 kg
- Height: 266 mm
- Wheelbase: 312 mm
- Approach Angle: 63.82°
- Departure Angle: 43.22°
- Breakover Angle: 58.93°
- Front Shock Length: 90 mm
- Rear Shock Length: 90 mm
- Front Wheels: 1.9 x 1.02" (49 x 26 mm)
- Rear Wheels: 1.9 x 1.02" (49 x 26 mm)
- Front Tires: 4.64 x 1.89" (118 x 48 mm)
- Rear Tires: 4.64 x 1.89" (118 x 48 mm)
- Hex Size: 12mm
- Speed Control: XL-5 HV
- Motor (electric): 21T Reverse Rotation
- Transmission: 2-speed Hi-Lo, Remote Shifting
- Gear Pitch: 32P
- Differential Type: 4 Gear, Remote Locking
- Chassis Structure / Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers
- Brake Type: Electronic “Hill Hold”
- Drive System: Shaft Driven 4WD
- Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo
- Servo: 2075X Metal Gear
- Transmitter: TQi™ 2.4 GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
- Receiver: 6533
- Skill Level: 2
- Battery Tray: L158.75 x W47 x H23/26 mm
- Type: High-torque brushed motor
- Size: 550
- Weight: 390 g
- Overall length: 78 mm
- Can Length: 57 mm
- Diameter: 38.9 mm
- Turns: 21T reverse rotation
- Voltage: 16.8V
- Input Voltage: 6–7 Cells NiMH, 2–3s LiPo
- Case Size: W31 x D55 x H26 mm
- Weight: 74 g
- Motor Limit: 21-turns (550 size)
- On Resistance Forward: 0.004 Ohms
- On Resistance Reverse: 0.004 Ohms
- Peak Current - Forward: 100A
- Peak Current - Reverse: 100A
- Braking Current: 60A
- Continuous Current: 18A
- BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
- BEC Current: 1A
- Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 5"
- Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 14.5"
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- PWM Frequency: 1700Hz
- Low Voltage Detection (LVD): 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)
- Thermal Protection: Thermal Shutdown
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
- Sport Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV
- Race Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV
- Training Mode:* 50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
- Trail Mode: 100% FWD, 100% Brake, 100% REV, Trail-Tuned Brake on Neutral
- Crawl Mode: 100% FWD, 100% Instant REV, 100% Brake on Neutral
What’s In The Box:
- TRX-4, Ready-To-Race® model
- XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Titan™ 21T reverse rotation motor
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
- High quality maintenance tools
What You’ll Need:
- Batteries:TRX-4 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (4–7 cell) and LiPo (2s–3s) batteries.
- Charger: Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model #2971).
- AA Alkaline Batteries: Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Traxxas.