Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Borstlös Motor XeRun 4268SD G3 1900kV Off-Road
Hobbywing XeRun 4268SD G3 1900kV Off-Road Brushless Sensored Motor
1/8th scale brushless power system with the implementation of a pure signal sensor mode circuit.
Built-in intelligent integrated circuit is used so the sensor unit can easily be identified by the ESC when pairing with Hobbywing's XeRun XR8 series of ESC's the motor will operate in “Pure Sensored” mode at all times, providing a better performance and a smoother throttle response.
1/8 Power System & Turbo Timing technology
It can be used when this motor is paired with Hobbywing's XERUN XR8 series of ESC's the Motor can use the Turbo Timing technology which was designed for the XR10 Pro series of Esc's used in 1/10th On- and Off-road Competition.The motor will increase to maximum power output instantly. The maximum speed will increased by as much as 50% more than the output of the previous G2 series motors keeping you way ahead of the competition.
Please Note: When tue G3 Series motors are paired with XR8 Pro G2 ESC the turbo feature can be set to the maximum of 48°.
The mechanical turbo timing of motor can be accurately adjusted in both directions (CW/CCW)
The mechanical turbo timing can be adjusted between 20-40°. It is convenient for driver to calibrate accurately output power of motor and meet power requirements of various application.
The efficiency is improved greatly, effectively reducing the temperature rise
Compared with XERUN 4268/4274 G2, the motor structure is greatly optimized, the efficiency is improved by 6% or more, which reduces the motor temperature increase effectively (Reducing thermal runaway).
The G3 Series is Fail Safe and reliable using Hobbywings new motor Hall sensor technology
The motor sensor system adopts patented technology of "error-free" Hall sensor technology, with an independent high-speed and high-precision encoder of which will always output a pure and accurate rotor position signal, which effectively will isolate any external interference which are known to cause errors of the sensor signal. This accurate sensor system will allow the motor to function at its peak performance in a very stable sensor state.
Excellent dust proof design
The Off-Road motors are IP5X. Its excellent dust proof design will minimize debris entering the motor which is very well known to effect Off-Road applications.
Note: Only 4268-1900KV/2200KV and 4274-2250KV are IP5X.
The design of 4268SD G3 is optimized which reduces the overall weight of motor. The weight of 1900KV / 2200KV is 315g / 285g respectively. And the weight of 4268 motor is 330g, 1900kv / 2200kv is 20g / 45g lighter than peers. The light weight motor is convenient for the driver to adjust the balance performance of the vehicle.
Low rpm (no current) torque
The motor also minimizes the low rpm (no current effect) also known as cogging and small torque pulse. It is very smooth at low rpm increasing its performance at low speeds.
Advanced material in the industry and outstanding product design
- Its made out of a single piece of 7075 aluminum bar processed by precision CNC. The CNC Stator case has zero gaps or any screws on the surface of the Can body. There is a silicone dust proof ring seal that surrounds the sensor base. The details show originality.
- The front case bell contains two pairs of M3 and two pairs of M4 screw holes, which are suitable for various mounting bases.
- The outlet terminals use a widened U-shaped/90° gold-plated curved copper contacts, which have a very low internal resistance which also makes soldering wires to the terminal an ease.
- The R-class insulation material is rated at 240°C, the special high-strength adhesive is rated at 340°C, and high quality international well known branded low friction bearings are used to handle extreme loads.
Various specifications and models, covering 1/8th various applications
- 4268 Off-Road series consists of two versions the 1900KV and 2200K which respectively are used for 1/8 Off-Road to allow the end user to race at different sized tracks
- 4268 On-Road series features two versions the 2000KV and 2800KV, which respectively are used for 1/8 Pancar and GT.
- 4274 one version only consists of the 2250KV which is suitable for 1/8 Off-Road recreational and popular with 1/8th Truggy competition.
- Application: 1/8 Off-Road
- Type: Sensored Brushless
- Poles: 4
- KV Rating: 1900
- LiPo Cells: 2-6S
- No Load: 4A
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Case Length: 67.8mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Shaft Length: 18.5mm
- Weight: 315g
- Front Bearing: 5x5x16mm
- Rear Bearing: 5x5x11mm
- Timing: 20-40° (adjustable)