Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Motor Justock 3650 G2.1 21.5T Sensor (Fast Timing)
Bilden visar 10.5T motor
Hobbywing Justock 3650 G2.1 21.5T Sensored Brushless Motor
- The use of a heat-resistant magnet attached aluminum case and double insulated windings, high precision bearings, and rotor with a strong structure guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- The built-in Hall sensor non-adjustable end bell combined with a high precision and balanced rotor guarantees the user a smooth and linear power on demand.
- The silicon O-ring seal fitted between the end bell and stator helps to conduct inner heat to the motor case and prevent dust from entering the HALL sensor.
- The detachable structure design for daily cleaning and maintenance can effectively prolong the service life of this Justock motor and improve its operating efficiency.
- This motor is perfectly matched with the XR10-Justock ESC for all zero timing spec racing and also compatible with other Hobbywing Electronic Speed Controllers including other brands.
- This Justock motor is applicable to various 1/10th, 1/12th on-road & off-road vehicles. It can be an ideal choice for Stock or Sport class races but can also be a nice choice for newbies for practice.
- The motor design is in compliance with IFMAR, and ROAR specifications.
- KV (no load): 2050
- LiPo: 2-3S
- Resistance: 0.07Ω
- No-Load Current: 3A
- Max Output @ 7.4V: 115W
- Current @ max output: 35A
- Poles: 2
- Stock Rotor: ø7-12.5
- Weight: 175 g
- Diameter: 35.9 mm
- Length: 52.5 mm
- Diameter: 3.17 mm
- Length: 15 mm
STOCK/SPORT class (choose the motor as per competition rules) of 1/10th, 1/12th On-road (i.e. competition touring car or drift, F1, Mini car, and etc.) and Off-road (i.e. buggy, 2WD SCT & truck) racing, Normal Training, and Rock Crawlers (21.5T & 25.5T only).